The Biondo Group recently received three GDUSA American Package Design Awards. The three awards recognize distinct design solutions for The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. Read More
Packaging Design Objectives:
The design team was challenged to develop a strong primary panel presentation for the Creamy Soup line – that would appeal to the “health conscious” and flavor oriented shopper.
The Biondo Design team was tasked with developing a packaging design system that would establish TERRA Freeze Dried Real Fruit as a quality subline of the TERRA brand.
Leveraging existing brand equities, we successfully developed a look that visually differentiated the TERRA Real Freeze Dried Fruit items from the rest of the Freeze Dried Fruit category and still retained the equities that were required.
The Biondo Design team refined the PediaCare brand-mark and created a strong, unified branding system with strong differentiation of segments and varieties, additionally we designed a set of symptom icons.
We extended the concept to 5 distinctive segment looks and adapted the approved brand system to 21 variety SKU’s.
Boston’s line of natural snack foods was in need of a refresh and with the launch of a number of line extensions to the popcorn products, The Biondo Group was asked to refresh the look of the brand, while maintaining a connection to the old world heritage of the brand.
- Reinvigorate the Boston’s Popcorn brand with a new look and feel
- Modernize the look of the brand while maintaining a connection to the old world/traditional heritage of the brand
- Establish Coconut Oil Popcorn as a subline of the Boston’s brand while creating enough visual differentiation between the different flavors of popcorn
- Shopabilty is key
- Need to show coconut oil as a differentiating attribute
- Ensure shopability of flavors