Unlike advertising agencies, design firms’ work on a per-project basis with clients. Projects are the bread and butter of design companies. Early on in the heyday of packaging design, it was common that a single design firm worked on a single brand over-time, and so that specific firm was responsible for that brands appearance. If a design firm worked on a brand, it could count on working on it for more than a single project if everything went well, and the brand flourished. Read More
The Biondo Group recently received three GDUSA American Package Design Awards. The three awards recognize distinct design solutions for The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. Read More
With an increasing number of packaged goods being sold through and adapted for online channels we ask ourselves on a pretty regular basis – has the nature of a package’s design and communication requirements changed?
To answer the question – yes, Read More
Spectrum® offers a premium line of natural and organic culinary oils, vinegars, condiments and supplements made with high quality ingredients sourced from all over the world.
Spectrum brand management asked our design team to explore two-packaging design and line extension strategies for Spectrum Organic Mayonnaise, requiring that both be cohesive to Spectrum Organic branding.
The Biondo Group design team was asked to consider specific criteria when developing these new products:
- To be part of the existing base line – Organic Mayonnaise/Light Mayonnaise
- The second direction is to step away from the base line skus and explore a more premium design that showcases the unique variety and ingredients
Spectrum® offers a premium line of natural and organic culinary oils, vinegars, condiments and supplements made with high quality ingredients sourced from all over the world. The Design Objectives for this brand re-fresh for Spectrum Oils included:
• Contemporize the brands packaging presentation, overall look and feel
• Communicate a superior quality
• Deliver visual consistency across segments
• Develop a visual language to communicate attributes
Our Solution featured:
• Simplified front panel design architecture
• Strong quality appearance and feel
• Impactful, more legible typography